7.09.2014

Things On My To Buy List



1. First on my list is pretty much anything from For Love & Lemons. A lot of bloggers have been talking about it at the moment but I especially like the crop tops and think they could be great for any season


2. Second, after seeing pictures of Kendall Jenner (massive style crush) wearing some powder blue loafers in Paris I have wanted to get my hands on some loafers. I really like how she wore them with skinny jeans but think they could dress up some silk joggers or boyfriend jeans. Sources say her are from H&M premium range but I can't find them on the website, but I did find some amazing Office powder blue ones! I feel like come Autumn loafers are going to be huge, plus they are also pretty practical, I mean you can't wear Birkenstocks in winter...

3. I want to try some more products from Aesop. I'm thinking their Mandarin facial moisturiser seeing as I don't have much luck with moisturisers generally.  


No comments :

Post a Comment