7.25.2014

TV Shows To Make You Feel Better


So sort of random but thought I'd make a post on the best TV to watch when you feel crappy. None of these are highbrow or particularly well made but that's not what this little list is about. 


  1. Friends - this series will never fail to comfort you I think, your probably know it off by heart and thats comforting enough.
  2. Gilmore Girls - this is the best feel good, witty and fun show, I wish Lorelai was my Mum/best friend sometimes.
  3. The Mindy Project - Mindy Kaling never fails to put me in a better mood. She's quirky and has great one liners every girl can relate to.
  4. The B In Apartment 23 - Yes it got cancelled (annoyingly) but Krysten Ritter should be my best friend (as well as the others above) it's short, cute, and funny.
  5. Young and Hungry - A new show, it's awfully cheesy and pretty lame but when your feeling crappy it's a nice short show to take your mind off of things.
  6. Sex And The City - pretty self explanatory but it is a classic.

I haven't linked to any of these but you can find most on Netflix and iTunes, and other places…  

Enjoy x

No comments :

Post a Comment